terça-feira, 4 de maio de 2010

cold water

não há quem diga que estou errada, apenas seguro
o travesseiro;
sugo suas penas como água corrente.
nobody knows that I'm not in the rhythm; nobody wants to know that there are no fear in my dreams;
my mind is full of cold rain
the river in me is true and rare; some black stones, some birds, any drop water flowing trough many clouds
toco o chão levemente apenas quando ouço Chet Baker
não adianta tocar o telefone,
são aranhas roçando a linha
um ouriçar da pele pelo novo fonema inscrito
na agulha
tattoo your skin, babe; freak me out;
listen what I'm saying: love's not so clear.
the lamp's flashing and work's almost ending
like that music: turn of the lights
seja quem for, há crocodilos rastejando
pra fora da água
sincerely,
the sky is less blue than seen with your eyes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário